Calling All Guest Bloggers

That little box of words is empty. Day after day, replacements do not arrive.  It is time for Prozac Monologues to go on sabbatical. I'm thinking -- two months might do it.

But I hate it!  I can't do it!  Help!

Calling all bloggers -- this space is vacant and available.

So here's the deal.  I am open to publishing your poem, blog piece, article, ruminations, if:

  • It is on topic (reflections and/or research on the mind, the brain, mental illness and/or society);
  • It is educational and/or entertaining;
  • It is not hateful nor wildly inaccurate;
  • It strikes my fancy.


Tales of woe probably won't strike my fancy, unless submitted by a mental health care professional.  You get a pass on the woe for variety's sake.

Prose that breaks the rules of grammar will not strike my fancy, unless it breaks them for style's sake, and not out of ignorance.

Previously published material is fine, as long you have clear copyright.  I am delighted to promote fellow bloggers' blogs. You know who you are.

I am also receiving suggestions for TED talks and Loony Tunes from youtube, with which I will fill this vacant space in the absence of other material.

Send suggestions and material to wmgoodfe@yahoo.com.

So do not fear -- I will do my best to provide a weekly fix.  Just, no words of my own for a while.

Cheers!

photo of umbrella by Molku, in public domain
photo of frowning teacher from microsoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts